5 Ways to Reach Your Goals This Year
January is more than halfway over. Sorry, but it’s true. If you’re the kind of person who likes setting goals at the beginning of the New Year (perhaps after unearthing your deepest dreams and sharpest insights via a Year in Review exercise?), we want to give you a bit of a boost: some inspiration and practical tips from the CGH archives. Hint: if you’re not the goal-setting type, you can still get a boost in motivation for positive change!
- Finally hitting a wall with distractions and organization during the workday (or in general)? Check out our tips for getting your digital life in a more zen-like state: 5 Steps to Better Productivity
- Ready to try something you’ve never tried before? Get stoked, because if Lauren can do it, you can too: Learning to Surf at 30
- Setting your sights on something that’s majorly outside your comfort zone? Remember that we’re 20% better at things than we imagine: Gumby Jumper (You’re More Capable Than You Think You Are)
- Vowing to be less stressed out this year? Revamp your mornings and start off each day with a mindful routine that works for you: Seize the Morning: How I Defeated Panic, Befriended My Alarm Clock, and Learned to Love the A.M.
- Leaving the past behind? Take a do-over if you need to: How to Start Over Without Feeling Embarrassed, Flaky, Delusional, or Discouraged
- Shedding possessions for a more streamlined existence? Embrace a more minimalist relationship with the things you own: 3 Simple Ways to Get Rid of Stuff
No matter your vision for 2015, we’re thrilled to be by your side this year!
If you’re setting goals or making resolutions for 2015, what are they? If not, what’s on your plate this year? We’d love to know what’s ahead for the CGH community!